- Tuesday, 14 March 2017230 clicks
SoftBank Ventures Korea announced that its SB Next Media Innovation Fund has invested in ObEN, Inc. (ObEN), an artificial intelligence (AI) company. This funding continues ObEN`s recent momentum and follows the companyís $7.7 million Series A round in November 2016.
- Tuesday, 14 March 2017139 clicks
Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, today announced that it will donate software to winners of the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Grant to combat the national opioid and heroin abuse epidemic.
- Wednesday, 08 March 2017198 clicks
Cognitive Computing Market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 30.56% over the forecast period to reach US$21.440 billion by 2021, increasing from US$5.651 billion in 2016.
- Thursday, 02 March 2017292 clicks
Most enterprise businesses have been blindsided by the unprecedented amount of data thatís materialized over the past decade. Deep Water ingests these enormous data sets and simplifies tasks for portfolio managers, claims adjusters, doctors and more.
- Western Digital Empowers Consumers to Take Control of Their Digital
- Retailers and IoT: Running in Place?
- SoftBank Ventures Korea Invests in Artificial Intelligence Company ObEN
- Esri Will Donate Software to Fight Drug Addiction
- Tripwire Study: 96 Percent of IT Security Professionals Expect an Increase in Cybersecurity Attacks