- Wednesday, 30 August 201754 clicks
Western Digital Corporation launched My Cloudâ„˘ Home, a new personal cloud storage solution that empowers consumers to take control of their often-scattered digital content. With the My Cloud Home solution, consumers can easily aggregate all of their photos, videos and files from their smart phones, computers, USB storage, cloud and social media accounts in one central place.
- Tuesday, 14 March 201750 clicks
70 percent of retailers acknowledge that IoT will drastically change the way they do business in the next three years . Only 44% percent say they need to find new ways to connect with consumers using IoT. More than half of retailers say their existing infrastructure is not capable of supporting IoT.
- Tuesday, 14 March 201775 clicks
SoftBank Ventures Korea announced that its SB Next Media Innovation Fund has invested in ObEN, Inc. (ObEN), an artificial intelligence (AI) company. This funding continues ObEN`s recent momentum and follows the company’s $7.7 million Series A round in November 2016.
- Tuesday, 14 March 201747 clicks
Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, today announced that it will donate software to winners of the National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Grant to combat the national opioid and heroin abuse epidemic.
- Sunday, 12 March 201737 clicks
Tripwire, Inc announced the results of a study conducted in partnership with Dimensional Research. The study looked at the rise of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) deployment in organizations, and to what extent it is expected to cause security problems in 2017.
- Wednesday, 08 March 201784 clicks
Cognitive Computing Market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 30.56% over the forecast period to reach US$21.440 billion by 2021, increasing from US$5.651 billion in 2016.
- Thursday, 02 March 201753 clicks
Most enterprise businesses have been blindsided by the unprecedented amount of data that’s materialized over the past decade. Deep Water ingests these enormous data sets and simplifies tasks for portfolio managers, claims adjusters, doctors and more.
- Wednesday, 01 March 201734 clicks
DataTorrent, a real-time Big Data analytics company founded by the creators of the leading enterprise-grade, open-source batch and stream processing engine Apache Apex, are excited by the unprecedented growth of the Apache Apex community and traction that DataTorrent is getting with production customers.
- Western Digital Empowers Consumers to Take Control of Their Digital
- Retailers and IoT: Running in Place?
- SoftBank Ventures Korea Invests in Artificial Intelligence Company ObEN
- Esri Will Donate Software to Fight Drug Addiction
- Tripwire Study: 96 Percent of IT Security Professionals Expect an Increase in Cybersecurity Attacks